Wednesday 12 February 2020

Rabia Noor, Feature, English Referred back

Referred back
Describe properly and in interesting manner, feature should not be in bullet points
to have to compare two area of both
Too short, 600 plus words required
Referred back

WHAT I SEE IN LAHORE

FEATURE-RABIA NOOR-2K18/MC/124 

This is Rabia Noor . I have been living in Hyderabad since birth. My grand parents live  in Lahore (cavalry ground cantt). once  upon  a time I spent my summer vacations over there I enjoyed a lot so now I am going to differentiate a particular place of Lahore and a particular place of Hyderabad.
Hyderabad (Herabad)
·         I feel safe here because I am living here and the market is just near to my home.
·         Hyderabad is a small city just because of that some pleasant schooling systems and colleges in my home town.
         HESCO performance is rare quick than WAPDA.
·         We have one playing ground near to my home.
·         A parlour and a ladies Gym  is just near to my home.
Lahore (cavalry ground Cantt)
I am used to go there what I observed I am about to write it;
·         I do not feel safe over there because of over crowded.
·         I observed there is no playing ground near to my grand parents town.
·         WAPDA do not respond early because Lahore is big city.
·         Markets are quite expensive than Hyderabad’s Markets.
·         In Lahore so many entertaining places rather than Hyderabad.



No comments:

Post a Comment