Wednesday 12 February 2020

Areeba Tahreem - Feature, English

 Was it approved topic? plz check ur approval slip


Feature : My First Trip To Saudia

 Areeba Tahreem D/O Muhammad Roshan

2k18/MC/31 (BS-III)


20th November 2017 this was the day when the first time in my life I went to the airport to catch the first flight of my life for saudia for my first umrah I was really excited. It was sort of a dream come true getting a chance to visit the most holiest place in the world  which you were dreaming since you have born. Yes, it surely was a dream come true.
I entered to the airport after saying goodbye to my family members who came to see off me and my family who were going with me and after that the airport staff guide us through out about bags checking and passport verification and so many other things. At that time I was so blank and nervous and scared at the same time because I have to catch my first flight in a while , after waiting for some hours I heard an announcement about my flight and then I rush towards plane , the flight was not scary at all as I was thinking ,after travelling for straight four hours we reached the Jeddah airport and from where we booked a ride for makkah it was 5:30 am in the morning when we have reached our hotel we were so tired because we’ve travelled alot so we went to sleep.
In the next morning we’ve got freshened up and left for “Masjid Al Haram” it was raining and the weather was so dark we start walking towards “Masjid Al Haram” and was reciting LabbaikAllahumaLabbaik , I couldn’t wait to see the “Kaaba” for the first time it is said that if you make a prayer when you see the “Khana-e-Kaba” at first site your prayer comes true it was beautiful there aren’t words to explain that feeling you have when you see the “Kaaba” I don’t think that I’ll be able to explain those feelings with my words because words are not enough after  that I performed umrah and then I sat in the mosque for whole day before we went back to our hotel it was a long tiring day,  in the next morning we again went to the mosque  there is a black stone which is known as “Hajr-e-Aswad” in one of the corners of  “Kaaba” I tried my best that day to kiss the stone and luckily I did it that was not easy trying to kiss the stone because there were so many people , but I was happy though because I got to kiss it. The best thing about that place is that what so ever you wish it comes true and iam not lying at all because that’s my own experience if I wish for something with all my heart its in front of me the next moment , so many miracles happened with me and with my family there, we stayed 9 days in Makkah and then we went to Madina. The city of my beloved Prophet (Sallalahu alaihi Wassalam) I wanted to go to “Masjid-e-Nabawi” and offer my Salam to my Prophet (Sallalahu alaihi Wassalam) I was travelling in air conditioned transport and throughout my whole journey I was looking outside the window and thinking about that time when our Sahabas used to travel in these road without any facilities without any food and water they used to travel barefoot in a scorching sun , as soon as I reached “Masjid-e-Nabwi” I felt very peaceful and calm vibes but my heart was racing to see the “Rawdah Mubarak” the first meeting was truly beyond words, Madina is almost like a jannah on earth , and luckily I had the opportunity to offer salah on “Riyazul Jannah”  (the green carpet of paradise)
Both of the places has its own vibes , after coming back to Pakistan I’ve realized that I was living in paradise for one month and there is no place in the world which can be compared with those two places.

No comments:

Post a Comment