Thursday 13 February 2020

Fahad - Feature English BS-145 Referred back


Please issue proper file name, subject line and ur name roll no, class etc.
Mind spelling, only proper noun should be with cap
Too short, its 262 words, while 600 plus is requirement.
Not reporting based, explain properly what has changed in Hyderabad, n term of life.
 Not reporting based. See notes, presentations and video available on ur class group
Referred back file till Feb 17

Life in Hyderabad

  Feature-Fahad-bs-145-English  

The story starts with a morning I wake up and going School for my first time it was a  winter morning I wake up early around 7:00am in the morning. I am getting ready for school and doing breakfast  then my school van come. I sit in van and journey was started towards the school i was crying my parents give a lecture that school is so important for your life then it was started on regular basis. I go to school daily life was great until school madam slaps on my face and i was shock because someone else is beating me for the first time so I decide to quit that School.I change my school go for a new school  recently open in Hyderabad city.The new school was great teacher was so nice but in that School one teacher almost daily close my break time because i was deafer kid. I was unable to read and write some subject like Arabic.After school time I spend my whole day at home but sometimes we went out for dinner. I eat my first happymeal when I was in two class .In Hyderabad few famous restaurant and burger join exist such as Pizzahut,KFC and Mc donalds.
Hyderabad was Founded in 1768 by Mian Ghulam Shah Kalhoro .Hyderabad is the second largest city in Sindh province. IN past Hyderabad is not so develop as I compare Hyderabad from other cities Pakistan it do not having flyovers and malls but I enjoyed a lot in Hyderabad because life in Hyderabad is so easy and peaceful.   



Life in Hyderabad
  Feature-Fahad-bs-145-English   
The story starts with a morning I wake up and going School for my first time it was a  winter morning I wake up early around 7:00am in the morning. I am getting ready for school and doing breakfast  then my school van come. I sit in van and journey was started towards the school i was crying my parents give a lecture that school is so important for your life then it was started on regular basis. I go to school daily life was great until school madam slaps on my face and i was shock because someone else is beating me for the first time so I decide to quit that School.I change my school go for a new school  recently open in Hyderabad city.The new school was great teacher was so nice but in that School one teacher almost daily close my break time because i was deafer kid. I was unable to read and write some subject like Arabic.After school time I spend my whole day at home but sometimes we went out for dinner. I eat my first happymeal when I was in two class .In Hyderabad few famous restaurant and burger join exist such as Pizzahut,KFC and Mc donalds.
Hyderabad was Founded in 1768 by Mian Ghulam Shah Kalhoro .Hyderabad is the second largest city in Sindh province. IN past Hyderabad is not so develop as I compare Hyderabad from other cities Pakistan it do not having flyovers and malls but I enjoyed a lot in Hyderabad because life in Hyderabad is so easy and peaceful.   


No comments:

Post a Comment