Wednesday 12 February 2020

Moin Khan, Feature, English Referred back

388 words, while 600 plus requirement 
its not reporting based. These are random thoughts can not be taken as feature
hceck notes, presentation, video, sample on feature writing available on ur class group. also check / recall what was discussed and how ur topic was approved/
May sentences are plagiarized 
feature has always 5 Ws + 1H 
Referred back
File till Sunday Feb 16 evening

Talking is tough enough, being listening less

From the beginning, I did not speak in front of anyone nor dare because I listened less since childhood, I have less hearing ability, so I used to listen without speaking that’s why talking is hard enough. One day I bought the hearing machine so that I can easily listen and talk to anyone without fear.

Depression is often the face of somebody who is smiling, telling jokes and happy, which I'm very often. I even have a family, friends and that I am alive so why would I be depressed? It's hard to speak to people once you don’t know what reaction you'll get. Within the past, I’ve acknowledged that folks were talking behind my back, saying I'm “needy” or “always on about myself”.

I don't prefer to do that, depression is essentially trying to tie me down during a chair at the cinema, forcing me to observe its fake "reality" tale about how my life will always be rubbish, dark, etc and the way I'm worthless. Sometimes I can fight it off, but other times it can catch me off guard and that I believe it for a short time. Depression, by the way, is one hell of a liar.

But maybe I appeared like that because I needed a lover to rest on. When you are that one that is usually there for others, then that a role changes because you would like a shoulder, people are often so quick to judge. There seems to be no in-between as I find it hard to speak. Not knowing the way to mention my feelings has impacted my very own personal life. I either want to scream and shout about how hard I'm finding it, or I just want to run and conceal which is unfair to the people I really like.

Thankfully this is often not all the time and greatly depends on how I'm feeling that day, as I even have my good days and bad days.
Some days I'm as happy as are often like nothing is wrong, but this will change so quickly.
For myself, I want to open up, let people during and learn to speak but I also believe that we'd like to measure in a world where the judgment is overlooked, depression is acknowledged and that we can openly talk.

                                                                                                              Feature-Moin Khan-BS III-Roll no 80-English


No comments:

Post a Comment